Happy Weekend!

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…

This week Jack, Gracie and I stayed at my parents house in Fayetteville.  We drove down last weekend and when we arrived I noticed Jack was really stiff in his back hip.  I hated to make him jump into and out of my SUV to get back home and I had a meeting in Fayetteville Thursday, so we decided to stay.   Fortunately, it was good for him, he’s feeling much better.

It was great for Gracie and me too.  We hiked out into the woods Monday morning and picked out our Christmas tree (s) .  We also now have logs cut for my fireplace in Charleston and I am ready to decorate my apartment this coming week.  I feel like I am so far behind this year.

One evening, before the sun set, I stepped outside to take some photos of the exterior holiday decorations.  They are truly beautiful, the photos do not do them justice.

Have you finished your decorating yet?

Happy Weekend.

Comments

1. Debbie w says

Hi, I open my box from the enchanted fig tree and already have the wine caddy on display! Thanks again for the giveaway. I will also send a thank you o Stephanie.

Aww, glad your pup is feeling better. Sounds like a wonderful way to spend the week – with your parents and your sweet furbabies. I am terribly behind in my decorating for Christmas too – but you know what? It’s not a race, right? I want to enjoy the process even if it takes me all of December!
    Happy weekend Elizabeth!

3. 17 Perth says

Love the decorations. Sounds like a great week. Hope you found some time to relax and enjoy!

Im getting there! I love your photos and I hope you have a great year ahead Elizabeth, better than the last! Happy Holidays.
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

Oh no Liz- I’m FAR AWAY from ‘done’. I actually cancelled a dentist appointment for today so that I can get the tree! Talk about priorities. Your pic’s are gorgeous. Hope you had a wonderful time with your Mom and Dad this past weekend. Can’t wait to share pic’s with all of our decorating ‘jingle’ on. Glad the pup is feeling better!

That’s a great photo of you and your one pup – looks like a great time spent. We’ve had unseasonably mild temps lately – it’s weird. I’m ready for some snow.