Tell Me Tuesday…BAM or SLAM!? Industrial Lighting

Last week’s topic, all white interiors, was a close one! 13 readers voted BAM and 10 SLAM…In the end, all white interiors are a BAM.

To read the comments from last week, click here.

This week’s topic, industrial lighting.  I recently went browsing through Barn Light Electric’s website.  I had so much fun clicking through all of the industrial lighting  I thought it would be a terrific topic for BAM or SLAM.  Have you been to their website?  If you are a fan of industrial lighting stop by and take a look, you’ll find a lot of cool fixtures…

Industrial lighting, are you a fan?

Images via Barn Light Electric, Houzz, Cactus Creek Daily, Barn Light Electric, Ikea

Comments

I love industrial lighting mixed into a traditional space. I’m a big fan of them in a kid’s space too, particularly a boy’s room. Bam!

2. 17 Perth says

This is a BAM for me. I love mixing rustic, industrial lighting and modern components in one space!

How can you slam this?? LOVE INDUSTRIAL LIGHTING!!! 100% BAM for me! (I bought an antique “gas station” pendant light for over our dining table–soon to be installed!)

I say BAM! Plus – there are so many affordable options that even if it goes out of style or you change your mind you won’t feel guilty about replacing them with new fixtures.

5. Kristin says

BAM for sure! Love it. So universal – can be used in modern, traditional, or any decor.

Oh gosh, don’t hate but I’m on the fence about this one. I think they’re overplayed and may not stand the test of time – which I guess is okay if you like to swap things out as the trends change.

Bam pour moi! In fact, I just found an authentic porcelain barn light through a small-town salvager—for a whole $20! I can’t wait to get it re-wired and installed above my garage-folly project!

I guess I don’t even need to weigh in on this bad boy, everyone’s got it pretty covered (c; Functional and awesome, what’s not to like?