Our Paint Colors

As it gets closer to moving day, I have been thinking about cataloging some of the things we have done to our first home.  Last week, I took updated photos of our home and updated our Before and After’s, sharing a few of them with you.

In doing this I realized I never have posted about the interior paint colors used throughout our home.  I have sent out several emails answering questions about our paint colors, but have never posted them.  I have to be honest, I don’t have all of them.  Many of the colors we have used were custom mixes and I do not have records of them.

Today I put together a list of the paint colors, that I do have,  that we have used in our home over the past few years…

I hope this helps.  I use a lot of soft warm gray on the walls.  My two favorite’s in our home are Sherwin Williams 7017 Dorian Gray, used in the living room and the soft gray I recently used in our kitchen Olympic Quill.

Comments

I’m so glad you posted this because I was wondering about the paint color in your living room – I love it! Bookmarking! This is a really great exercise to go through – I might borrow this idea from you as well as we prepare to move at some point. That living room photo is so pretty!!

I just caught up on your last several posts…all the way back to the photos of your kitchen when you purchased your home…wow! What a transformation. Your kitchen looks beautiful and love the counter tops. Your photography is beautiful!

Such a great idea to identify the colors you used. Love this post! Your house looks beautiful and your next one will be too:) I am adding this post to my Friday Fav’s.

xo
    Amy R.

Love all the Sherwin Williams colors you used…I have even used some of the same in my home. Thanks for supporting SW…my husband has worked for them for 25+ years…and we appreciate the support! :)
    Your home “shows” beautifully as they say in the Real Estate business…I am sure the offers will come streaming in!
    Have a great weekend ~ Laura

The pictures have come out so well and I am sure the colours in reality also look superb on the walls of your house. My favourite is Dorian Grey. I must mention you have done a great job with the dark tone of colours also like the Valspar Dark Fig.