Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!

I always enjoy doing Friday Favorite posts. There are so many inspiring and creative things in blogland everyday. Friday is a day when I can show off a few that have inspired me….and hope they inspire you as well…

Bryn, from Bryn Alexandra Interiors used pieces of art from vintage printable to create her own simple DIY line drawings. Aren’t they beautiful?

Earlier this week, the eclectic life introduced me to these fun, modern graphic table linens by pehr designs. They will be available in May, however, you can pre-order now.

Which style is your favorite?

Take a look at this incredible before and after organization project by Holly Mathis Interiors.
It turned out stunning. I love her use of turquoise and white.

Finally, a great tutorial on how to transform a side table into an upholstered ottoman by Maple Leaves & Sycamore Trees.

Before
After

Can you believe this is the same piece of furniture?

I hope you all have a great weekend. I will be announcing the winner of my giveaway on Monday.

Comments

1. Janell @ Isabella and Max says

No, I hardly can believe it, I had to look back and forth a few times to see it! Great creativity! Janell

2. theeclecticlife says

Elizabeth! Thanks so much for the sweet mention here and on twitter. I am LOVING this post and the incredible before and after organization photos and ottoman tutorial. I literally had my mouth open by the time I finished reading! Ha! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

3. Urban Scarlet says

my favorite pick of yours is the organization project! sooooooo flippin' awesome!!! so inspiring ;)

4. Carol@TheDesignPages says

Wow, what amazing work people are doing. I love being part of all this awesome creativity.

5. travelkate says

Whoa I had to keep scrolling up and down between the table to the upholstered ottoman-I can't believe that's possible!

6. Jess @ House Sweet Home says

I just ADORE the turquoise and white room. And that ottoman! What a transformation!

7. classic • casual • home says

Love that ottoman idea…and how inspired would I be to have a party with those pretty table linens!

8. Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} says

Holy freak! I can't even believe that is the same piece of furniture, that bench is da bomb! I just may have to steal that brilliant idea!